Information pursuant to § 5 of the Telemedia act (TMG):
Responsible for content:
Commercial Register: Krefeld
Tel.: 0 21 51 – 70 60 46-1
Sale: Pipes / Apparatus
Tel.: 0 21 51 – 70 60 46-3
Design & Implementation
KRAUSE & SCHWARZ GmbH
The Square Street, 58
©Photos: Antlio, 134156747, Shutterstock
©Photos: nostal6ie, 213564481, Shutterstock
©Photos: True life photography, 26216503, Shutterstock
1. Contact details
This privacy statement applies to the processing of data Apparatus and pipe baugesellschaft mbH, Maysweg 16, 47918 Tönisvorst, Germany.
Phone: 0 21 51 – 70 60 46-0
2. The collection and storage of personal data, as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting our Website www.apro-edelstahl.de
be sent through your e-mail address used Browser, you automatically share information to the Server of our Website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called Logfdile. The following information is recorded without your Intervention and stored until its automated deletion:
- IP-address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which the access was made (Referrer URL)
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the Name of your Access Provider.
We collect, process and use your data in the framework of the statutory provisions for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the Website
- Ensuring comfortable use of our Website
- Evaluation of system security and stability, as well as
- to further administrative purposes.
A so-called "Profiling" based on their data is not made by us.
The legal basis for data processing is art. 6, Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above-listed purposes for data collection. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your Person.
b) use our contact form
we provide you with the opportunity to record with us questions of any kind contact. The specification of a valid E-Mail address is required so we know who the request came from and to be able to answer them. Further information may be voluntarily made. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out under art. 6, Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent. For the use of the contact form, the personal data collected by us will be deleted after completion of your request automatically.
3. Disclosure of data
A Transfer of your personal data to third parties, other than for the Following purposes does not take place. We will not give your personal data to third parties only if
- Your under art. 6, Para. 1 S. 1 lit.a DSGVO have given Express permission to do so
- the disclosure pursuant to art. 6, Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims is required and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the disclosure of your data
- for the case that the disclosure according to art. 6, Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation
- this is legally permissible and according to art. 6, Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you are necessary.
In the Cookie information to be stored, resulting in each case in connection with the specific terminal device used. This does not mean that we obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
The use of so-called Session Cookies serves on the one hand, to make the use of our offer more pleasant for you, so, for example, to detect that you have visited individual pages of our Website. Cookies are deleted after Leaving our page.
In addition, we also use to optimize the ease of use temporary Cookies that are stored for a certain defined period on your terminal device. You can visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already visited us and which entries and settings you have made to not re-enter.
Through Cookies data processed for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests, as well as the third party according to art. 6, Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept Cookies automatically. You can configure your Browser so that no Cookies are saved on your Computer or always a hint appears before a new Cookie is created. The full deactivation of Cookies may, however, cause you can not use all functions of our Website.
5. Use of Social Media Plugins
Diese Website verwendet Facebook Social Plugins, welches von der Facebook Inc. (1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA) betrieben wird. Erkennbar sind die Einbindungen an dem Facebook-Logo bzw. an den Begriffen „Like“, „Gefällt mir“, „Teilen“ in den Farben Facebooks (Blau und Weiß). Informationen zu allen Facebook-Plugins finden Sie im folgenden Link: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
Das Plugin stellt eine direkte Verbindung zwischen Ihrem Browser und den Facebook-Servern her. Der Websitebetreiber hat keinerlei Einfluss auf die Natur und den Umfang der Daten, welche das Plugin an die Server der Facebook Inc. übermittelt. Informationen dazu finden Sie hier: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084 Das Plugin informiert die Facebook Inc. darüber, dass Sie Nutzer diese Website besucht hat. Es besteht hierbei die Möglichkeit, dass Ihre IP-Adresse gespeichert wird. Sind Sie während des Besuchs auf dieser Website in Ihrem Facebook-Konto eingeloggt, werden die genannten Informationen mit diesem verknüpft.
You can use the functions of the Plugin – for example by sharing a post or "like" the corresponding information to Facebook Inc. transmitted.
You want to prevent the Facebook. Inc. this data with your Facebook account, please log out before visiting this Website on Facebook.
Furthermore, this Website uses the "+1"button from Google Plus. It is operated by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). You visit a page which contains the "+1"button, a direct connection between your Browser and the Google servers. The website operator therefore has no influence whatsoever on the nature and extent of the data that the plug-in to the servers of Google Inc. submit. Click on the "+1"Button while you are logged in to Google+, share the content of the page on your public profile. Pattern of datenschutz.org
Personal data Inc, according to Google. only then is collected if you click the button. Also in the case of logged-in Google users, among other things, the IP address will be stored. You want to prevent the Google, Inc. these data are stored and associated with your account, please log out before visiting this Website.
Informationen zur „+1“-Schaltfläche finden Sie hier: https://developers.google.com/+/web/buttons-policy.
Furthermore, this Website uses Twitter-buttons. - Will be operated by Twitter Inc. (795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA). You visit a page which contains such a button, a direct connection between your Browser and the Twitter servers. The website operator therefore has no influence over the nature and extent of the data that the plug-in to the Server Twitter, Inc transmitted.
Gemäß der Twitter Inc. wird dabei allein Ihre IP-Adresse erhoben und gespeichert. Informationen zu dem Umgang mit personenbezogenen Daten durch die Twitter Inc. finden Sie hier: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=de
6. Contact form and E-Mail contact
6.1. Description and scope of data processing
On our website, a contact form is available, which can be used for electronic contact. A user was taking this opportunity, so in the form of input data entered will be transmitted to us and stored. These data are:
- Your Name
- E-Mail Address
- Your Message
At the time of dispatch of the message in addition, the following data are stored:
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time
Alternatively, contact via the provided E-Mail address. In this case, the E-Mail transmitted personal data of the user is stored.
There is no transfer of data to third parties in this connection. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
6.2. The legal basis for the data processing
The legal basis for the processing of the data is a consent of the user art. 6, Para Existence. 1 lit. a DSGVO. The legal basis for the processing of the data that is in the course of a to be transmitted to the Sending of an E-Mail, article 6, Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The E-Mail, seeks contact to the conclusion of a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing art. 6, Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
6.3. Purpose of the data processing
The processing of personal data from the input mask serves us solely for the processing of the contact. In the case of a contact by E-Mail is also the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data is this.
The other during the dispatch process personal data processed serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and the security of our information technology systems.
6.4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as you are for the achievement of the purpose of your survey is no longer required. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by E-Mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user. Is the end of the conversation, then, if from the circumstances that the relevant facts of the case is finally resolved. During the sending process, in addition, your personal data will be deleted at the latest after a period of seven days.
6.5. Opposition and removal possibility
The user has the possibility at any time to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data. The user takes via E-Mail, contact with us, so he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued. The revocation can be made at any time by E-Mail or by Post to the responsible authority (see above). All personal data stored in the course of contacting will be deleted in this case.
7. Affected rights
You have the right,
- to request, in accordance with article 15 DSGVO information about your personal information processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data is disclosed or the planned storage duration, the Existence of a Right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the right to Lodge a Complaint, the origin of your data, unless we were raised, as well as on the Existence of an automated decision-making including Profiling and, if applicable. meaningful information about the details of the request to
- in accordance with article 16 DSGVO to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or completion of your saved more personal data to
- to request, pursuant to article 17 DSGVO the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing for the exercise of the Right to freedom of expression and Information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims is required
- to request, pursuant to article 18 DSGVO the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing unrechtmäßg is, you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you require these for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have lodged pursuant to article 212 of the DSGVO objection to the processing in
- according to article 20 DSGVO receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable Format or to request Transmission to another person responsible
- in accordance with article 7, Para. 3 DSGVO revoke your consent at any time to us to resist. This has the consequence that we are no longer allowed to perform the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- according to article 77 DSGVO complain to a Supervisory authority. In General, you can contact the Supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office seat.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests according to article 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit f DSGVO are processed, you have the right, in accordance with article 21 DSGVO to Lodge an objection against the processing of your personal data, to the extent that for reasons arising from your particular Situation or the objection to direct advertising is. In the latter case, you have a General right of objection, which is implemented without specifying a particular Situation of us.
You want to make use of your right of revocation or objection rights, to an E-Mail email@example.com
9. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or to protect a complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are improved according to the technological development continuously.
10. Topicality and Amendment of this data protection Declaration
In this data protection Declaration is currently valid and is current as of April 2018.